This is a rough placeholder page; see https://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/1/topics/16428 for details (including change log).
- The library is compiled using the 12 recommended options, with the exception of SQLITE_USE_ALLOCA (since the DDE doesn't supply it).
- There is no support for extensions at present. I haven't yet investigated how feasible this will be.
- If you want to use a "sqliterc" file with the shell, put it in Choices:SQLite.
- Any databases you create will be given file type SQLiteDB (&A70), but you can open SQLite databases of any file type.
- The database file must be on a filing system that supports long filenames.
- If you get an abort on data transfer, try a bigger WimpSlot. I haven’t done any proper testing around practical minimums, but 2 MB seems to be sufficient for most purposes.
- The shell doesn't create a history file.
- You must not issue a *Close command while a database is open.
You can download SQLite for free by clicking on the green arrow below. It is also available through PackMan.
Beta 3, based on SQLite 3.39.3
Requires RISC OS 3.1 or later and is Armv8-safe
Source to beta 3