This is a very simple module that lets you type *Uptime to see how long it was since you booted the system. You may wish to put it in !Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk so that it starts on boot.
You can download Uptime for free by clicking on the green arrow below. It is also available through PackMan.
The BSD-licensed source is also available below. I would appreciate it if any changes were shared with me so that everyone has access to a "definitive" version.
Requires RISC OS 3.1 or later and is Armv8-safe
Source to Version 2.02
- Fixes some code that was technically "undefined behaviour" (although it didn't seem to be causing any problems anyway)
- Restored compatibility with OS 3.1; my note about AsmUtils below was wrong!
- This is essentially a re-release of 1.10, just versioned higher so that it's clear that 2.00 shouldn't be used. However, it uses the newer "AsmUtils" library and therefore requires RISC OS 3.7 or later. Version 1.10 is still available for use with earlier OS versions [subsequently removed as OS 3.1 support was restored in Uptime 2.02].
- Broken — removed from site.
- Added support for multiple languages (although only English is included at this stage).